This document is a license agreement between you and illustrip.com, which explains exactly how you can use illustrations, vector files licensed from illustrip.com (hereinafter Visual materials and images). By downloading Visuals from illustrip.com, you accept the terms of this agreement.
The premium section offers two types of licenses: standard and extended. Each illustrip.com premium section download comes with a standard license. An extended license grants you additional rights for the payment of additional license fees. If you do not purchase an extended license, you may use the Visuals under the terms of the standard license.
Additional use of the Visual materials of the premium section of illustrip.com, marked with watermarks, is allowed exclusively for test or trial purposes. Visual materials marked with watermarks are prohibited from use in any final materials or materials available to an unlimited circle of people, and the period of their use is limited to 30 days from the date of download.
illustrip.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, valid worldwide perpetual right to use, modify (except for the expressly prohibited in this document) the premium content of illustrip.com subject to the terms of the relevant license and restrictions described in this document.
STANDARD LICENSE grants you the right to use images as follows:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social networks, in mobile advertising, in mobile applications, programs, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-zines, blogs, etc.), e-mails, as well as in e-media (including video sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. subject to budget constraints below)
- Printed on packaging or labeling, letterhead, and business cards, POS promotional materials, CD / DVD covers, or advertisements and copies of physical media, including magazines, newspapers, and books (provided that the Image in total will be reproduced no more than 500,000 times)
- In outdoor advertising, including a number on billboards, street equipment, etc., provided that the intended audience of the campaign is less than 500,000 impressions
- In films, videos, TV series, advertisements, and other multimedia products (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) for distribution by any means that are currently known or will be developed in the future (regardless of audience size), provided that the budget for such video production does not exceed USD 10,000
- For your personal non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any other commercial use)
EXTENDED LICENSE grants, in addition to the rights listed in clauses 1-5 above, the following rights to use the images, which apply only to the Extended Image License.
- In any manner permitted under the Standard Image License without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget
- On merchandise and merchandise intended for sale or distribution for advertising purposes (collectively, the “Products”), including on textiles, objects of art, magnets, wall stickers, calendars, toys, stationery, postcards, as well as any other reproduction intended for resale or distribution, provided that such Goods, in addition to the Images, contain significant artistic or functional elements
- In the wall stickers (without the need for additional artistic or functional elements) used for decorative purposes in commercial premises owned by you or your client and not intended for sale
- As elements of digital templates intended for sale or distribution
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to:
- Use the images in a manner other than those expressly provided for in the license you purchased for the corresponding images.
- Represent any person portrayed in the images (hereinafter the "Model") in a way that may be reasonably offensive to a person, including, but not limited to, display the Model: a) in pornographic materials, "adult videos », Entertainment centers for adults, escort services, dating services, etc .; b) in advertising or promotional materials of tobacco products; c) in a political context, for example in advertising, promotional material or in materials issued in support of any political party, candidate or elected official, as well as in connection with any political course or point of view; or in a form from which it can be inferred that the Model d) has a physical or mental illness or e) engages in immoral or illegal activities.
- Use images in a pornographic, defamatory, or defamatory context, or in a manner that may be deemed defamatory, obscene, or illegal.
- Modify images identified as intended for editorial use only so that the context of what was filmed changes.
- Resell, redistribute, transfer or provide access to any images except as expressly provided herein. For example, among other things, it is prohibited to display the Materials in whole or in part as a "gallery" of materials that can be used by third parties to search for and select the necessary materials.
- Use the images in a manner that infringes on third-party trademark and other intellectual property rights or raises claims of unfair advertising or competition.
- Use any images (in whole or part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, and other designations of origin or part thereof.
- Directly or indirectly create a false impression that any of the images were created by you or any other person who does not own the copyright in the images.
- Except as otherwise provided by law, illustrip.com under no circumstances is liable to return funds. All payments are non-refundable.
- If illustrip.com needs to withhold indirect and/or transactional taxes (for example, sales tax, value-added tax, goods and services tax, etc.) according to the laws of your country of residence, you will be responsible for paying such indirect taxes.
- If you violate any part of this or any other agreement with illustrip.com, illustrip.com has the right to deactivate your account without prior notice. In addition to the right to deactivate an account, illustrip.com can exercise all other rights under the rules of law and (or) justice.
- illustrip.com is not liable to you and any other third parties, both physical and legal, for damage, costs, and losses that you may incur as a result of direct or indirect punitive actions, penalties, both incidental and directly related to this agreement.
- illustrip.com does not guarantee that the Materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error-free. All risks regarding the quality, performance, and use of the Materials remain solely with you.
- If you use falsified credit card information to open an account or engage in any other illegal activity affecting illustrip.com, illustrip.com will immediately file a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov).